You are here > Home / Research / Macroeconomics, Monetary Economics and Economic Performance / Economics of Money and Banking
Economics of Money and Banking
- Coleman, Andrew. 2011. "Uncovering Uncovered Interest Parity during the Classical Gold Standard Era, 1888-1905," Otago University, Dunedin, 16 September 2011.
- Robert MacCulloch. 2009. "Happiness, contentment and other emotions: implications for economic policy," Auckland Public Policy Seminar, July.
- Gemmell, Norman. 2008. "Taxes and Economic Growth: what is all the fuss about?" Motu Public Policy Seminar, May.
- Coleman, Andrew and Özer Karagedikli. 2008. "The Relative Size of New Zealand Exchange Rate and Interest Rate Responses to News," Motu Working Paper 08-08
- Fabling, Richard and Arthur Grimes. 2008. "Do Exporters Cut the Hedge? Who Hedges and Why," Ministry of Economic Development Occasional Paper 08/02.
- Hess, Kurt; Arthur Grimes and Mark Holmes. 2008. "An Exploration of Measures to Assess a Bank's Credit Loss Experience," Journal of International Finance and Economics, 8:1, pp. 1-13.
- Hess, Kurt; Arthur Grimes and Mark Holmes. 2008. "Credit Losses in Australasian Banking", Working Paper 08/10, Department of Economics, University of Waikato.
- Coleman, Andrew. 2008. "Inflation and the Measurement of Saving and Housing Affordability," Motu Working Paper 08-09.
- Grimes, Arthur; John Singleton, Gary Hawke and Frank Holmes. 2008. "Reforming a Small Central Bank: The Reserve Bank of New Zealand," Chung-Hsing Journal of History, forthcoming (in Mandarin).
- Singleton, John; Arthur Grimes, Gary Hawke and Frank Holmes. 2006. Innovation in Central Banking: A History of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand, Auckland: Auckland University Press.
- Grimes, Arthur; John Singleton, Gary Hawke and Frank Holmes. 2005. "Twenty Years of Modernisation: The Reserve Bank of New Zealand", in Central Bank Modernisation, N. Courtis and P. Nicholl, Eds. London: Central Bank Publications, pp.167-182.
- Claus, Iris and Arthur Grimes. 2003 "Asymmetric Information, Financial Intermediation and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism: A Critical Review," New Zealand Treasury Working Paper 03/19 (September).